This is hands down my favorite restaurant in La Candelaria. This is the very first place that my colleagues brought me upon my arrival. This is the first thing I ate:
- Juan was born and raised in Bogota and he’s been living in La Candelaria for over a decade. The current Capital Cocina y Cafe has been opened since January, 2011.
- He started his career as a bartender and then he started cooking at home.
- He opened his first restaurant seven years ago. However, he only attended a cooking school in Bogota just before starting his current place Capital Cocina y Cafe!
- Goal for making menu: it changes everyday.
- His perception of food: always try new things.
Mon-Fri 10am-10pm, Sat 2pm-10pm, Sun – Closed (Only cash, NO CREDIT CARDS)
Calle 10 #2-99 centro historico tel: 342.04.26 https://www.facebook.com/capitalcocina
NOV12. Bogota, Colombia. Instagram various aspects and Hipstamatic